Saturday 4 July 2015

A Makeover!

I figured it was about time I gave this blog some much needed attention, I feel I've neglected the overall appearance since the time I first created it. So with that in mind I've had a bit of a play around with the appearance and layout of this blog and come up with this.

I'm always open to constructive criticism and I want this blog to be as accessible as possible; so if the fonts, text size or colour is difficult to read let me know and I'll have another play around to improve it.

I decided to go for a lighter, fresher style which I feel inspires me; I can't really explain why, perhaps it's the reduction in the number of books making it seem less of a burden, I don't know.

I have only one regret about changing the appearance of this blog, and that is that I didn't take a screenshot of how it was before so if you're a new visitor I'm afraid you'll have no idea what I'm harping on about, Sorry! I've leaned my less on and taken a backup of the new layout so I can restore it should I ever alter anything and not like it, or forget to take a screenshot before updating it again.

Let me know your thoughts on the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment