Wednesday 25 February 2015

A Little Step Backwards

Things had been going really well with my health and studies. Ok so my marks haven't been their best for this module but I'm on track to pass which is all that matters after all. But these past few weeks have seen my health take a bit of a nosedive.

A virus and dizziness on sitting upright have left me unable to sit at my beloved desk for very long at all. So I'm back to studying on the sofa...for now! I'm determined it's just a temporary thing, I miss working at my desk more than I ever imagined I would. And relaxing on the sofa after studying there is rather more difficult than I once found it to be; probably because I've got used to leaving study behind at the desk. But like I said it is only going to be a temporary solution.

I am going to get myself well enough to work at my desk again. Somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment