Friday 16 May 2014

TMA06 is back and the revision has begun...sort of...

So I got my final assignment back on Sunday, it meant all the more to receive it while my Nan was spending the day with us. Amazingly I got 93% on my Information Management assignment. It's a subject I really enjoy so I'm guessing that made the difference. Absolutely thrilled and slightly shocked by that result though!

The comments from my tutor were brilliant as always, but this time round they made me well up too:
"It has been a great pleasure working with you on the module Clare...and you complete your TMAs with your best one to date.
Your Grandad would have been pleased...nice way to honour his memory."
Now I know I'm definitely focusing on Information Management for revision alongside Marketing and Human Resource Management. I've made a reasonable start on Marketing today; the first day I can really say it's gone quite well. But I'm still struggling to focus which under the circumstances isn't all that surprising I guess, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in enough revision before the exam despite everything that's going on.

I'm thinking of doing a post on revising with M.E. would anyone be interested?! If so let me know in the comments, on Google+ or Twitter! I've also added a glossary page of Open University terms at the top of this blog so if you ever wonder what I'm on about that's the place to look!

That's all I've got for now, as ever I will update this as and when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment