Monday 21 October 2013

New Academic Year, New Module

Well it's now almost a month in to B203 Business Functions in Context and I have to say I'm enjoying it. Although the workload is proving difficult to manage.

I managed to go to the first tutorial on October 5th which was fantastic. I had to use my wheelchair as I wasn't sure of the distance between car and the room, it was the first time I'd had to use the wheelchair for a tutorial which made me even more apprehensive. But all went well and it wasn't too much of a problem. The first time I've had a tutorial in a ballroom too!

I've now submitted the first TMA as well and moved onto Block 2 today. Operations Management. Hoping it proves as interesting as it looks! I'm finding it hard to get do the hours I need to as it drains me so much. Somehow I'll find a way though, I'm determined to get this degree.

In other exciting news the results for T215 will be out by Friday 29th November. Can't wait!! Although having an assignment due for B203 around that time, I'd rather that time didn't fly, but I do want to know the result! Haha.

Anyway I hope to update this again soon, if I can find the time in amongst all this studying malarky! Feeling the pressure already. Not helped by a dip in my health and other events going on at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment